- 45 Liter size, water-resistant "Personal" bag
- Rugged 1000D PVC Tarpaulin material
- Sturdy Duraflex™ brand buckles
- Zippered pocket with window for digital device
- Durable Heat-welded seams
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Multiple carry or mounting configurations
Right about now you are probably asking yourself what is a "Haversack"? Webster says "Haversack - a small, sturdy bag carried on the back or over the shoulder, used especially by soldiers."
When we designed these bags, we wanted something tough that could withstand the abuse dished out off-road. We had these bags constructed out of 1000D Tarpaulin. The same material used to make bounce houses and white water rafts.
When it came to buckles we went with the same Duraflex™ buckles that are used on life vests.
For added flexibility, these bags have multiple mounting options and the ability to easily unhook them from your machine and carry them around.
Also available in a 15-liter personal size.
*Zippered pocket is not waterproof. Haversacks are not intended for full submersion underwater.